2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://makingchickensalad.com
and update your bookmarks.

4

New Gig: DIY Contributor at Papernstitch

Papernstitch is one of my favorite blogs for DIYS, inspiration and small business advice, and Brittni could not be kinder or more generous (I give her full credit for our last house being featured on Apartment Therapy!).  I am very am excited to be the newest Papernstitch contributor!  I will be sharing a monthly DIY project, & my first one went up yesterday.  Visit Papernstitch to learn how to make the Faux Mercury Glass lamp" above.  My next project is already in the works, & will be up next month.  Thank you, Brittni!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YES! I saw that $200+ lamp over at Pottery Barn too! Fabulous! this is such a great high-low idea.

BuenoBueno said...

this is so rad i want to try it! PROJECT!!! thanks Kathrine! or can i call you Kat?
xo

Voyance gratuite said...

Everything is well designed your site and very nice with plenty of choice , it is a wonder ! Congratulations .